Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Timing


It's 12:30 pm, and I'm not hungry. That's because I am used to having a cup of coffee in the morning which suppresses my appetite. Now I didn't have any coffee this morning, but my body is used to not eating till later. Which means I have to retrain my body to when I would like it to eat. I have decided opinions on when I would prefer to eat. Between 7 am and 3 pm. That's working in conjuction with the meridians active then, which are best for eating and digestion.


Juice doesn't count. Since juice doesn't require a lot of work of digestion, I think I can drink all the juice I want after 3 pm. This may be stretching things a bit, but it works for me where I am right now.


And all I feel like having anymore is juice. With the occasional Larabar thrown in. I don't think it's horribly unhealthy. After all, on a Juice Feast, one lives only on juice with no Larabars. A Larabar may not be a good staple food, but it's mostly nuts and dried fruits, so some oils and calorie density. I am going to go with this flow of what my body is asking for at present.


Ok, which totally doesn't count cravings for chile rellenos, of course. Colon cleansing really does help me tremendously with cravings. I haven't given in yet, have I? Nope. I will keep up the colon cleansing, and as I get cleaner, things will be easier. I know this from experience. I've been playing with various stages of raw for over two-and-a-half years now. Time to get it right.


Caitlyn



No comments:

Post a Comment