Friday, December 18, 2009

30-Day Trial


I find I am having an amazing amount of really helpful positive synchronicities in going 100% raw. Someone seems to have decided somewhere that it is my time to do this, and the universe is practically pushing me from behind every time I take a step. The latest cosmic push is coming across the 30-day trial idea exactly 30 days before I am scheduled to attend my first raw meetup. How's that for timing?

I have great motivation to be 100% raw for one month before I meet other raw foodies. So, starting tomorrow, December 19th, I am choosing a 30-day 100% raw food eating trial, a la Steve Pavlina. My meetup is January 19, my target date.

It's almost as though the Universe said, 'I dare ya!'

I've given up coffee. I've got lots of inspirational motivation online from various websites, including Steve Pavlina's articles about discipline and his own 30-day trial with raw foods, which had him end up choosing raw for life. My box from RAWvolution was ordered today and should supply a week's worth of ready-made meals, completely hassle-free raw eating. I'm more cleaned out than I was a couple of weeks ago. I guess there's no way to fail! :)

So, Ok, Universe. I reach down and scoop up the gauntlet you've tossed on the ground.

I can do this.

Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment